- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- Amazon – Marketplace to sell eBooks and any kind of physical products.
- eBay – Marketplace known for its product auctions, but you can also sell products at a set price.
- Etsy – Marketplace to sell handmade products, vintage products, print on demand products, informational products, and craft supplies.
Successful people I follow
- Busy Budgeter – Helpful tips on saving money, recipes, etc. Also has information on starting a blog.
- Redefining Mom – More focused on building a blog and related skills, particularly for moms.
- SmartPassiveIncome – Great resource on a lot of online business topics
- Work at Home Heroes – Podcast by Caitlin Pyle that interviews people who successfully work from home in a variety of occupations
Work From Home Courses
- Elite Blog Academy – Course on becoming a blogger.
- Flourish & Thrive – Courses for selling jewelry on online.
- Inkwell Editorial – Courses on writing romance, SEO writing, and course creation.
- Invent with Code – Course on becoming a freelance coder/programmer, part of Work At Home School bundle.
- Low Hanging System (LHS) – Course on starting a Print-on-demand (POD) business
- Low Hanging System Jumpstart – LHS course with bonuses, including coaching, integrations, FBA boxes of mugs, keyword research tool, etc.
- Proofread Anywhere – Course on becoming a freelance proofreader.
- Savvy Tech – Tech trainings for things like Facebook advertising, email marketing software, Pinterest management, SEO training, etc.
- Transcribe Anywhere – Freelancer course that I took to learn how to do transcription that helped me get a transcription contracting job, lower level course include in Work At Home School bundle
- Virtual Savvy Bootcamp – Course on becoming a virtual assistant freelance – I’m going through this course now
- Work At Home School – A bundle of work-from-home courses – I bought this for Make Money From Home Master Plan and Transcribe Anywhere courses.
16 Personalities – Free Myers-Briggs personality test. It helps you learn more about yourself, such as whether you are an introvert or an extrovert.
AppSumo – constantly offering great deals on products and services for online businesses, such as software and image licenses
Fiverr.com – great, inexpensive place to get a variety of freelancing jobs done – I’ve gotten logos and photo editing done with Fiverr
FlexJobs.com – Legitimate work from home jobs that have had scams filtered out. This was recommended to me by a career coach after I got laid off.
Siteground – This is the host I use for this website and others that I run. I’ve used them since 2014 and highly recommend them, particularly for WordPress websites.
This page contains affiliate links. You can learn more by reading my affiliate disclaimer.